If you’re serious about getting out of pain, restoring your function, and returning to the life and activities you love, you’ve come to the right place. Our friendly staff is ready to help with scheduling your new patient appointment. Our doctors will take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and thoroughly explain your diagnosis and treatment options.
Our chiropractic physicians have developed uniquely effective treatment protocols that address your personal goals. We are among the Memphis region’s most highly trained, qualified, and sought-after chiropractic groups. We are well-known for groundbreaking, medically sound treatment techniques, and customized care plans to help patients meet their specific goals.
Our exceptional team uses the most advanced, evidence-based medical science to care for patients in pain. With a unique combination of chiropractic medicine, rehabilitation therapy, and our experience with musculoskeletal pain, we have made a big difference in the lives of thousands of people. We can make a difference in your life, too.
The top 5 ways to make the most of your new patient visit:
- Call 901-377-2340 to schedule a new patient appointment. Someone will discuss with you the details regarding your pain/problem and get some important information to establish your electronic health record. You can then schedule a convenient time to come in for your consultation and examination.
- If you have health insurance that you would like us to file on your behalf, we will gather that information to verify the details of your insurance coverage. New patients who have no insurance coverage or applicable benefits enjoy reasonable pricing for examination and services.
- The address is 2845 Summer Oaks Drive. Patient parking is to the rear of the building. Please check-in with the receptionist so we know you have arrived.
- You can download your Patient Packet ahead of time or complete the forms when you arrive for your appointment.
- If you have copies of recent medical records, radiology reports, lab reports, etc. please bring it to your first visit. If you do not have copies with your, we can simply submit to your other doctors during your first visit.
What to expect on your first chiropractic visit.
On the first visit, your doctor of chiropractic will discuss your pain or problem, asking you questions about your health history and current symptoms in order to arrive at a diagnosis. Your doctor will then perform physical, orthopedic, and neurological examinations to further clarify the diagnosis. He may then order an x-ray study (on-site), other imaging studies, and/or laboratory testing to fully evaluate the condition.
Once the cause of the problem has been identified, your doctor will discuss with you your treatment options relative to your specific health goals. Every treatment plan is customized to address your individual needs.