“I’ve always known from a young age that I wanted to help people. Chiropractic gives me the platform to do so in a natural and side-effect free fashion. Each person is uniquely different and has their specific concerns that brings them in the door. I enjoy the time listening to them and proactively working together to achieve their goals while improving their activities of daily living. By taking this extra time, the patient acquires the highest quality of care, diagnosis, and customized treatment plan catered to them specifically. Aside from specializing in neck, back, and extremity pain problems, I love showing people ways to strengthen their spine. Illustrating to them interesting and fun ways to do home care rehab gives them even more stepping stones to regain their function and improve their quality of life.”
– Jared R. Worthington, DC
- Adjunct Faculty: Logan College of Chiropractic
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan University, Chesterfield, MO
- Bachelor of Science: Life Sciences, Logan University, Chesterfield, MO
- Bachelor of Science: Human Health and Performance, University of Tennessee at Martin
- Certifications: Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Rehabilitation techniques, Spinal Decompression Therapy, Extremity Rehabilitation techniques, myofascial release techniques, postural restoration techniques, Chiropractic Nutritional and Weight Management Specialist.