There can be a lot of uncertainty when going to a different doctor’s office for the first time. We want to make sure that your experience is comfortable, and certainly that involves answering all of your questions.
Here is the basic process for new patients:
- Call the clinic (901-377-2340) and request to schedule a new patient appointment. Someone will discuss with you the details regarding your pain/problem and get some important information to establish an electronic health record. You can then schedule a convenient time to come in for your consultation and examination. If you have health insurance that you would like us to file on your behalf, we will gather that information to verify your insurance coverage.
- Check the map for driving directions. When you get here, patient parking is to the rear of the building. Please check with the receptionist so we know you have arrived. You can download and fill-out the new patient forms ahead of time or complete the form when you arrive.
- Marissa, Kendra, Deb, or Katie will review your insurance benefits with you and answer your questions.
- In consultation, your doctor of chiropractic will discuss your pain or problem, asking you questions about your health history and current symptoms in order to arrive at a diagnosis.
- Your doctor will then perform physical, orthopedic, and neurological examinations to further clarify the diagnosis. He may then order an x-ray study (on-site), other imaging studies, and/or laboratory testing to fully evaluate the condition.
- Once the cause of the problem has been identified, your doctor will discuss with you your treatment options relative to your individual goals. Every treatment plan is customized to address your individual needs.