If you’re serious about getting out of pain, restoring your function, and returning to the life and activities you love, you’ve come to the right place. Our friendly staff is ready to help with scheduling your new patient appointment. Our team of doctors will take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and thoroughly explain your diagnosis and treatment options.
Our chiropractic physicians have developed uniquely effective treatment protocols that address your personal goals. We are among the Memphis region’s most highly trained, qualified, and sought-after chiropractic groups. We are well-known for groundbreaking, medically sound treatment techniques, and customized care plans to help patients meet their specific goals.
Our exceptional team uses the most advanced, evidence-based medical science to care for patients across a wide variety of pain conditions. With a unique combination of chiropractic adjustments, rehabilitation therapy, and our experience with musculoskeletal pain, we have made a big difference in the lives of thousands of people. We can make a difference in your life, too.
The top 5 ways to make the most of your new patient visit:
- Call (901) 377-2340 to schedule a new patient appointment. Your receptionist will help you find a convenient time for an appointment and gather important information to establish your electronic health record.
- If you have health insurance that you would like us to file on your behalf, we will gather that information to verify the details of your insurance coverage. New patients who have no applicable insurance coverage enjoy reasonable pricing for examination and any other services.
- The address is 2845 Summer Oaks Drive. Patient parking is to the rear of the building. Please check-in with the receptionist so we know you have arrived.
- To complete your registration information prior to arriving, you may either:
- Complete your registration on your mobile phone, or
- Download your Patient Packet as a pdf for printing prior to your appointment.
- If you have copies of recent medical records, radiology reports, lab reports, etc. please bring it to your first visit. If you do not have copies with you, we can simply request any necessary items from your other doctors upon your first visit.
What to expect on your first chiropractic visit.
On the first visit, your doctor of chiropractic will discuss your pain or problem, asking you questions about your health history and current symptoms in order to arrive at a diagnosis. Your doctor will then perform physical, orthopedic, and neurological examinations to further clarify the diagnosis. He may then order an x-ray study (on-site), other imaging studies, and/or laboratory testing to fully evaluate the condition.
Once the cause of the problem has been identified, your doctor will discuss with you your chiropractic care options relative to your specific health goals. Every treatment plan is customized to address your individual needs.